* VALUE COMBO * BOSCH GSB 10 RE IMPACT DRILL + GWS 060 ANGLE GRINDER BOSCH BATTERY HAMMER DRILL BOSCH HAMMER DRILL
GSB 10 RE Features:
- Extremely compact for working in tight spaces and overhead.
- Compact power. The most compact and powerful impact drill in its class
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Electronic control for exact pilot drilling
- Rotating brush plate for constant power in reverse and forward rotation
- Higher dynamic load rated ball bearing for long life
- The forward/reverse mode in the GSB 10 RE allows for easy and quick shifting between clockwise and anticlockwise directions based on the job you are working on. This switch can be found at the bottom centre of the drill.
- Easily manage the size of the pilot hole you are drilling using the efficient electronic control technology which helps you guide the drill with precision and exactness.
- Use of the rotating brush plate. The forward function helps you insert and remove nails, screws and bolts through its ability to shift modes with the click of a button. With the rotating brush plate, you can move back and forth between forward and reverse modes while screwdriving, facilitating an easy rotary action.
- The impact drill comes with a very convenient switch which locks the speed you are working on to ensure a consistent drilling experience, especially for beginners. This small black switch positioned on the left surface of the impact drill, just needs to be clicked once in order to lock the speed of drilling, a feature that is very helpful when you desire a constant speed while working on projects.
- Easy to use handle for comfortable use. Designed to sit comfortably in your hand, the GSB 10 RE gives you the freedom to work conveniently and stress-free anytime, anywhere.
- Powerful motor. The size of this high impact drill doesn’t showcase its immense motor power. With 450 watts of power running through its body, it can generate sufficient energy to garner a hammering action of not less than 41,600 blows per minute,thus making it not only convenient, but mighty powerful.
- Lightweight and compact. An extremely compact machine, the 450 RE is the best bet to get the job done in small, space crunched areas. It also comes with a speed control option where once your working speed is locked, no extra effort needs to be put for a consistent output.
- Portability. It is easy to carry, light in weight and comes in a box. Being highly portable and packaged in a neat suitcase, you can expect a stress-free experience while working with this drill.
- Power Input: 500W
- In Masonry: 10mm
- In Steel: 8mm
- In Wood: 20mm
- No-load Speed: 0-2.600rpm
- Voltage: 240 V
- Frequency: 50Hz
GWS 060 Features:
- High value-to-money
- Maximum safety - come with Burst Proof Guards and 2-motion switch.
- Flat gear head for working in tight spaces
- Fatigue free angle grinder
- Handy & Compact
- Anti-rotation protective guard, easily adjustable, provides reliable protection
- Gear head can be rotated in 90 degree steps
- This practical cutting stand transforms an angle grinder into a multi-purpose and precise cutting machine for profiles, tubes and rods made of metal.
- This unit has universal applications and is suitable for most of the usual angle grinders.
- Burst proof guards and 2-motion switch ensures maximum safety when in use
- Spindle lock for quick disc change
- Burst proof guard provides maximum safety to users
- Sufficient air inlets for optimal air flow and cooling
- Two-motion side switch for one-handed operation & safety
- Rated power input: 670W
- No-load speed: 12000rpm
- Grinding spindle thread: M10